Job code: 633
Ammeon is seeking a Business Analyst to work on a programme providing Digital Enablement of Business Services for a key client. The focus of the programme is to:
- Enhance on-boarding of staff into business systems
- Automate IT workflows to enable business operations
- Improve request management capability
The analyst will work to identify the scope and scale of > 50 items (candidates for automation) in these areas.
Working with a Solution Architect and an Automation Architect, the Business Analysts will:
- Document the business process behind each item
- Provide a return on Investment assessment where not already present
- Identify work backlog and associated effort
- Group tasks together based on business and technology
- Identify the appropriate technology for each of the items in collaboration with the architects
Key deliverables will include:
- Agreeing objectives and key results
- Defining required business scenarios
- Reviewing existing issues list
- Capturing existing pain points
- Translating (2) and (3) into requirements specification
- Defining acceptance criteria
Key Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of industry experience with at least 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Business Analysis methods, particularly process analysis, requirements elicitation and gap-analysis
- Superb problem-solving and investigation skills
- A proven record in developing engaging, high quality user stories
- Review stated project needs and agree solutions with stakeholders
- Review and document new feature creation
- Proactive behaviour, good organisational and time management skills and result-oriented working style
- Experience working with JIRA & Confluence
- A collaborative approach to finding solutions - values direct communication
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, with locations in Northern Ireland, Eastern Europe, UK and HQ in Dublin. From banking to telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud.
At Ammeon, ground breaking technology is at the forefront, but it’s our people who drive the technology and delivery forward. We recognize individual and team contributions, we support them by providing many opportunities for their growth and want them to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future. Our HR team is continuously striving to create an environment that is supportive, dynamic, innovative and fun to work in.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.