Public Cloud Software Architect
Job code 631
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of a collaboration activity with key hyperscale cloud providers which will require a deep innovation mindset to adapt a cloud solution to leverage the hyperscale capabilities both in a PaaS and Orchestration context.
You will work within a team to find the right balance between leveraging hyperscalers capability and maintaining a multi cloud capability.
You will be a key member in a self-driven, incubation-oriented team to work closely with Hyperscalers. This is a beginning phase of product development that is focused on solving the major challenges to refine the scope of a product offering – speed is of essence. We are seeking technologists extensive hyperscale application architecture experience.
We are looking for a technologists with:
- Extensive experience building applications in cloud native, micro service based architecture
- Expertise in solution architecture and application development on hyperscalers ( GCP, AWS, Azure etc minimum 2 )
- A genuine professional interest in the total solution stack and demonstrable capability to work in different layers
- Technical solutioning experience leading large/complex cloud native implementation programs.
- Proven leader with vision with a can-do attitude to get things done!
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in simple, visual and impactful manner
- Proficient in assessing options (e.g. risk, performance, cost-benefit)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of various IaaS/PaaS platforms and public/private/hybrid cloud technology stacks (Red Hat OpenShift/OpenStack, VMware, Azure stack, AWS, GCP)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Java 8+, JEE. considered: context of MicroServices/Cloud
- Certified in two or more (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Kubernetes (CKA or CKAD), Containers, KVM, RedHat Openshift, OpenStack, CEE
- JAVA Design Patterns, Microservices, Spring Framework, Struts and Hibernate, JavaBeans, JDBC, Servlets
- Spock, Selenium
- Spring Boot, Tosca-O, Cocker Containers, Kafka
- PostgreSQL, Object Orientated Database
- CI/CD Development Environment, Pair programming, Mobbing, Scrum
- 5G Core, LTE, Cloud Native
Related & Additional:
- Working experience with standards and frameworks (ETSI MANO, ONAP, 3GPP, TMF)
- Enterprise Patterns, Enterprise Message Bus, Enterprise Java Beans, Distributed systems
- MySQL 5.x, Oracle 9/10g, Cassandra DB
- Ansible, Docker, Swarm
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, with locations in Northern Ireland, Eastern Europe, UK and HQ in Dublin. From banking to telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud.
At Ammeon, ground breaking technology is at the forefront, but it’s our people who drive the technology and delivery forward. We recognize individual and team contributions, we support them by providing many opportunities for their growth and want them to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future. Our HR team is continuously striving to create an environment that is supportive, dynamic, innovative and fun to work in.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.