DevOps Engineer (CaaS)
Job code 629
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate DevOps Engineer who loves to improve the developers progress with means of continuous integration and deployment. You will be also responsible for design, configuration and maintenance of different services.
Our teams are part of an expanding global-scale innovation project, creating automation services to speed up R&D work for over 40k developers. Teams are cross-functional and we promote and welcome regular knowledge sharing, while also having the opportunity to broaden your exposure and knowledge continuously.
We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach and willingness to contribute to all required tasks. Skillful and dynamic person, someone who takes ownership of their deliverables, experienced working with agile software development, multiple stakeholders at various levels and ideally with previous experience with complex and large-scale systems.
- DevOps + ability to take on management/leadership roles
- Prior CaaS experience is beneficial.
- Set up multiple Kubernetes clusters (CaaS)
- Deploy on to the available Kubernetes infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience of SCM tooling and workflow managers such as Gerrit and Argo
- Experience setting-up repositories for at least one source code product and one or more integration repos/activities
- Ability to build one or more Binary Packages from an Integration Repo
- Experience deploying Binary Packages into a container
- Past experience in setting-up a simple pipeline for each integration step
- Ability to clearly communicate and report to team members and project stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Market leading Pension Package
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.