Job code 623
Ammeon Solutions is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialties in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more, enabling companies to scale their business using the expertise that we provide. For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, have benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
We are actively hiring for a Scrum Master to join an exciting opportunity on a growing telecommunications project. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the team (including the Product Owner) operates in accordance with Agile principles and for ensuring that tasks and activities from the work/product backlog are undertaken by team members and delivered in accordance with agreed priorities, team plans and commitments.
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Fluency in English
- Manage delivery from concept/requirements definition to end-user deployment in a fast-paced Agile environment through the full project lifecycle.
- Drive estimation exercises, develop sprint plans with Scrum team, plan iterations.
- Early identification and management of risks, issues and delays to facilitate sprint progress.
- Status reporting including velocity calculation, preparation of burndowns etc
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors where necessary.
- Manage the scrum activities for the team.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3rd level degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, ideally using both web and mobile technologies.
- A proven track record in software project delivery in an agile environment.
- Scrum-Master experience with consequent deep knowledge of agile practices.
- Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Sound knowledge of software development and testing best practice.
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills.
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments, and to motivate others to do so.
- Excellent analytical and communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent org navigation skills, ability to establish good working cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with strong business acumen.
- Comfortable working cross-domain in co-ordinating the work of designers, product owners, developers and testers.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programs: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax saver program & Cycle to work scheme
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.