Senior Solutions Architect
Job code 620
Ammeon Solutions is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialties in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more, enabling companies to scale their business using the expertise that we provide. For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, have benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
We are actively hiring for a Senior Solution Architect to design and document the solution architecture for a new large scale telecommunications project. The successful candidate will work closely with key customer and internal stakeholders to provide technical leadership to the project, ensuring the solution is realised in accordance with the agreed upon architecture and adheres to design best practices.
- Liaise with clients and business representatives to understand the needs of business
- Liaise with other professionals to design solution architecture for businesses and clients
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team
- Render consulting and technical support services on project implementation to the project team
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved
- Ensure that solution milestones are accomplished at the right time
- Guide the activities of the solution architecture unit to ensure timely completion of projects
- Ensure that solution architecture (software and programs) designed are in sync with business needs and hardware
- Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are delivered at the least possible cost
- Monitor the activities of external programmers or developers on IT solution projects
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
Your Skills and Experience
- 8+ years experience demonstrating technical leadership in an architecture role
- Solid software development experience (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby) using agile methodologies
- Strong DevOps background and knowledge of software development methodologies, process and tools used in DevOps environments.
- Background in application development and/or infrastructure deployment projects.
- Experience creating and documenting solution architectures
- Experience in building high-availability (HA), production-grade solutions in virtualised environments.
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation
- Experience working with telecommunications software & systems is a distinct advantage.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programs: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax saver program & Cycle to work scheme
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.