Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Code 619
We are actively hiring for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our expanding team currently working on a large scale telecommunications project. This particular role requires a depth of DevOps engineering expertise, working with deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Jenkins. Building from scratch is very important for this role.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Building pipelines from scratch
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to DevOps best practices.
Your Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience in software development/DevOps environments working with deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools like Jenkins
- Experience writing production software using Python, Java, Go or similar languages
- Thorough understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and operations
- Tools – such as JIRA & Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking and test case management
- Strong problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programs: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax saver program & Cycle to work scheme
Ammeon Solutions is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialties in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more, enabling companies to scale their business using the expertise that we provide. For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, have benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.