Job code 617
Ammeon Solutions is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialties in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more, enabling companies to scale their business using the expertise that we provide. For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, have benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
We are actively hiring for a QA/Test Engineer to join an exciting opportunity on one of our new large scale telecommunications projects. The successful candidate will become a key component to ensuring the integrity of each feature release, as part of this newly established, efficiently-functioning team following Agile methodologies.
- Work in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
- Define/refine the acceptance criteria for each User Story and creating test case relevant scenarios that provide full test coverage for that User Story (Validation of the acceptance criteria)
- Perform full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
- Work closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
- Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
- Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of industry testing experience including Test automation and manual testing
- Scripting or programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby, Java
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience of bug tracking and test case management
- Expertise implementing CI pipelines in Jenkins or similar
- Experience with JIRA & confluence
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative within a traditional QA team structure or a Scrum-oriented team
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile/CI experience
- Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase.
- Experience using the Selenium test framework.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programs: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax saver program & Cycle to work scheme
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.