NETWORK AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Job code 610 - Permanent
Ammeon is now looking for a Junior Network Operations Engineer to join an exciting large scale, multiple-sites project to help in ongoing management, configuration and operations of the network, working closely with our client teams in Europe and globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to help deploy a modern network infrastructure leveraging APIs and automation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will create cost-effective solutions through activities within the network, network security design, planning and deployment.
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing).
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state.
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization.
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers.
- 2+ years of commercial experience required in networking (Juniper preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding of different software operating systems
- System integration
- Experience of Juniper network and system administration with a focus on Python scripting to configure and control IT infrastructure
- Knowledge in the areas of network transmission, switching/routing, MPLS and infrastructure nodes and tools, including O&M tools and applications (e.g. troubleshooting)
- Juniper certifications highly preferred, Cisco certifications possible alternative
- SDN experience is a plus
- Pension Package
- Private Health Insurance
- Meal Tickets
- Extra days off where a Public Holiday falls on a weekend day
- Sports & Social activities
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location in the capital of Romania - “Little Paris of East”
Ammeon is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialties in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
We enable companies to scale their business using the expertise that Ammeon provides.
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.