Frontend Developer (Angular)
Job code 605
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Frontend Developer who loves to design and implement the perfect user touchpoint for different platforms by creating a UX that users like.
Our teams are part of an expanding global-scale innovation project, creating automation services to speed up R&D work for tens of thousands of engineers. Teams are cross-functional and we promote and welcome regular knowledge sharing, while also having the opportunity to broaden your exposure and knowledge continuously.
We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach and willingness to contribute to all required tasks. Skilful and dynamic person, someone who takes ownership of their deliverables, experienced working with agile software development, multiple stakeholders at various levels and ideally with previous experience with complex and large-scale systems.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Angular
- Experience is required working with Observables and rx.js
- Experience with other frontend frameworks: React, Vuejs, jQuery
- Bootstrap, CSS and HTML awesome skills
- Experience working with REST and SOAP Web Service Integration
- Experience with one or more unit testing framework, such as Mocha, Jasmine or Chai;
- Collaborative experience working with UX designers
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and associated tools: Jenkins, GitLab CI
- Experience with source control tools: Git, GitLab, Gerrit.
- Passionate for learning and applying new technologies in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- MySQL, PostgreSQL knowledge
- Experience with public or private cloud
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Market leading Pension Package
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.