Job code 587
Great opportunity to join a well-established team in a multi-location project within a leading multinational technology company. You will own the documentation for a network automation project, and work with product teams for both new and existing documentation. The position offers great exposure to new and interesting technologies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create documentation and education packages based on needs and requirements of the users of services
- Producing documentation and educational material currently missing, including text, diagrams, videos and other types of communication material required for other service provider teams or users of services
- Collaborate with Scrum teams to gather the required information for technical documentation.
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously; learn the products and work as an integral part of the product team.
- Coordinate document reviews with the appropriate development and test teams.
- Manage and close documentation bugs in a timely manner.
- Maintain Confluence documentation for all areas related to your project
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing, preferably within the software sector
- Solid working knowledge and previous experience with Confluence and Jira toolset
- Linux experience or knowledge is preferred
- Previous experience with topic-based writing methodology is distinct advantage (e.g. Ixiasoft DITA CMS).
- Familiarity with XML authoring tools
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with other team members
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines.
- Degree in related field or equivalent previous experience in a similar role.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote start working from home during COVID-19
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
Ammeon is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialities in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company with locations in Dublin and Bucharest, of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
Our unique capabilities enable you to scale your business - we provide the expertise so you can focus on what matters to you.
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.