Job code 585
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate DevOps Engineer who love to improve the developers progress with means of continuous integration and deployment. You will be also responsible for design, configuration and maintenance of different services.
Our teams are part of an expanding global-scale innovation project, creating automation services to speed up R&D work for over 40k developers. Teams are cross-functional and we promote and welcome regular knowledge sharing, while also having the opportunity to broaden your exposure and knowledge continuously.
We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach and willingness to contribute to all required tasks. Skilful and dynamic person, someone who takes ownership of their deliverables, experienced working with agile software development, multiple stakeholders at various levels and ideally with previous experience with complex and large-scale systems.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience designing, deploying and managing container orchestration using Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher
- Experience with monitoring and alerting technologies: Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite.
- Working-level proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Python
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines and with associated tools: Jenkins, Spinnaker, GitLab CI
- Experience with source control tools: Git, GitLab, Gerrit.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- Understanding of ELK stack technologies.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL knowledge
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code methodologies such as Terraform.
- Experience with public or private cloud
- Exposure to load balancers/reverse proxies design
- Argo skills - nice to have
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Market leading Pension Package
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.