Job code: 581 - Permanent
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our regional team in Bucharest (Romania) to help us grow and scale our teams. The ideal candidate will understand the full end-to-end in-house recruitment and will be comfortable with wide range of responsibilities such as, owning the full-cycle recruiting and sourcing, delivering best-in-class candidate experience and advise business on the latest market and recruitment trends.
- Manage full end-to-end recruitment process including job posting, interview management and scheduling, offer negotiation and onboarding
- Proactively source candidates with diverse background using different an innovative recruitment channels/ tools
- Create and maintain a pipeline of current and future candidates by growing internal and external networks and other recruitment channels
- Build and maintain relationship with internal stakeholders across Ammeon to understand hiring objectives and headcount goals
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, HR and others to deliver a high-quality candidate experience
- Represent Ammeon at local events and meet-ups to build a strong local brand presence and develop network with local talent
- minimum of 3 years full-cycle technical recruiting experience (preferably in-house recruitment) in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to attract passive senior candidates, build and maintain a diverse pipeline for multiple vacancies at the same time
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Self-starter able to meet goals and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Fluent in English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience/ skilled with in-house candidate management system (Greenhouse, Taleo or similar)
- Strong knowledge of European and Local (Romanian) talent markets
- Previous experience in international environment with teams in multiple locations.
- Up to date and educated on the talent space, abreast of the latest talent trends and strategies. (e.g. AI in recruitment, Agile HR& Recruitment)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Market leading Pension Package
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, with HQ in Dublin, Ireland and regional office in Bucharest, Romania. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.