Job code 572
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager (TPM) to join a new team, focused on creating technical specs/requirements for implementing network automation services that will accelerate the R&D process for over 40k developers, accessible from a self-serve web portal. The team is located in our modern offices in central Bucharest, Romania.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a TPM, you will work closely with two development teams on the following tasks:
- Create requirements and user stories for service automation/features, working with stakeholders as needed, ensuring that stakeholder needs are met
- Define workflows and service logic for each automation service
- Use agile/scrum methodologies to drive and deliver releases
- Provide week-to-week tactical objectives to the scrum team, and provide quick JIT decisions to system-level questions and defect triage
- Drive and own backlog grooming and management, prioritize the iteration and drive acceptance testing and delivery of iteration
- Work collaboratively across all functional departments to drive communication of releases including new features and defects to all stakeholders
- Drive beta and pilot programs with early-stage features, Proof of concepts, etc
- 3-8 years of experience as an Agile Scrum Product Owner or Product Manager or similar roles.
- Prior experience working in an engineering or development role, as this role requires defining and clarifying detailed technical requirements to development teams.
- Strong understanding of networking and storage solutions.
- Experience developing enterprise applications (cloud environment is a distinct advantage)
- Strong experience in Agile development particularly Scrum and in organizing and motivating teams to succeed
- Experience with off-site/remote/near and off-shore product & development teams
- Must have proven work experience as a technical “influencer” and ability to own and drive the product in a dynamic environment
- Certification or experience in areas related to Product Management, Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Experience with Java/Kotlin, Python, Jenkins and familiarity with Cloud technologies and/or delivering products on public cloud (AWS, Azure or other) a plus
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field, MS or MBA is added plus
- Strong technical aptitude; programming and/or UX (User Experience) background a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully remote start working from home during COVID-19
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialities in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
We enable companies to scale their business using the expertise that Ammeon provides.
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.