Job code 551 - Permanent
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Software Engineer in DevOps with 1-2 years of previous similar experience, solid understanding of DevOps methodology, passion for software development and a good understanding of Ansible in a Continuous Integration set-up, to join our expanding team.
You will have the ability to work in an agile environment and have an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- 1-2 years of previous experience as a software engineer ideally in a DevOps environment
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Some knowledge of cloud environment (OpenStack preferred)
- Version Control & related experience: GIT, Gerrit
- Some experience with Ansible and Jenkins
- Understanding of bug tracking
- CI/CD frameworks experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Puppet, Spinnaker, Genie, Vagrant
- knowledge of container and container orchestration technologies, including Docker (Kubernetes would be a plus)
- Working familiarity with tools such as JIRA & Confluence
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programs: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax saver program & Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like something you can be passionate about and you possess the required technical skills we would very much like to hear from!
Ammeon is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialities in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
We enable companies to scale their business using the expertise that Ammeon provides.
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.