Job code: 261
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to create Better Software Faster. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle
- Define/refine the acceptance criteria for each User Story and creating test case relevant scenarios that provide full test coverage for that User Story (Validation of the acceptance criteria)
- Perform full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts written in Python
- Work closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines
- Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
- Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
- Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint
- 3+ years of industry testing experience including Test automation
- Scripting or programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby, Java (Python is preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience of bug tracking and test case management
- Tools – such as JIRA, JMeter, Jenkins, Maven
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative within a traditional QA team structure or a Scrum-oriented team
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in a fully-Agile Scrum team
- CI-focused software environments
- Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering or other related degree
- ISTQB certification is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Location in the heart of Dublin City
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programme: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax Saver Ticket & Bike to work Scheme
If the above sounds like something you will be passionate about and you possess the required skills we would like to hear from you so please apply today!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.