Job code 542
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will help the team taking care of pipelines, improving test framework for microservices, acting as a Team lead as required as part of the scale project with a global enterprise environment, cooperating with multiple teams in various geographical location.
The product is a large scale platform that combines microservices and the products developed internally to create the final product for customers.
This project provides a great opportunity to be exposed to cutting edge technologies with continuous expectations to stay on top of technology trends.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience developing automation solutions
- Knowledge of best practices for Cloud Native infrastructure management and operations
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes / Helm
- minimum of 2 years of previous experience with CI/CD and associated tools – Jenkins, Git, Gerrit…
- medium level proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Python
- Solid knowledge of Public / private cloud: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- CKA or CKAD certification from Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Previous experience leading and mentoring engineering or DevOps teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Location in the heart of Dublin City
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programme: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax Saver Ticket & Bike to work Scheme
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.