Job code 541
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
We are currently recruiting for DevOps Engineers to join our brand new office in continental Europe, which is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania!
The initial period of this project may require travel abroad (Sweden) for the duration of Knowledge Transfer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Development/automation/testing/deployment of the service (packaging, optimization of the solution, automated deployment, test automation, monitoring & analytics, HA, cluster, Cloud…) and integration to a large-scale IT environment.
- Maintain the environment at an operative state
- Contribute to continuous improvements of existing and new application and services
- Implement new features by creating/updating Dockerfiles and Helm Charts.
- Write automated test cases to verify new features in a Kubernetes environment.
- Integrate these test cases into the Continuous Integration pipeline for the microservices.
- Produce quality customer-facing documentation detailing new features.
- Troubleshoot customer bugs and support requests.
- Performing technical investigations and present solution proposals to the team and Product Owner.
- Analyze requirements for new features/changes in the solution, interface with solution provider and/or develop them
- You’ve previously worked in an Agile Team following Agile methodologies
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team preferably in a DevOps/Microservices environment
- Experience of Container technologies
- Experience in either development, testing or continuous integration role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills / Fluency in English
- Openstack or other Cloud Platform
- CI/CD with Jenkins or similar, Maven, Spinnaker
- Bash, Python or similar scripting language
- Strong Linux admin knowledge (RHEL, CentOS)
- Version Control tools such as GIT or SVN, Gerrit
- Solid writing and documentation skills
- Automated deployment frameworks (e.g. Ansible)
- Networking configuration and load balancing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Fantastic central location
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.