Job code 536 - Permanent
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Work in an Agile team responsible for developing and automating infrastructure level software baselines.
- Responsible for finding the proper tools and implementing the processes that can automate any manual tasks.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology.
- Give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis
- 2-5 years of professional infrastructure development experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude.
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Linux System Administration
- Advanced Shell scripting knowledge (bash)
- Advanced RHEL administration and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Hardware commissioning and maintenance (including IPMI/ILO/BIOS/RAID or VC and OA , SAD)
- NAS storage devices, e.g. Symantec FileStore, VA
- Virtualisation platforms (KVM, VMWare, VIO)
- Veritas cluster server & volume manager & storage foundation
- Firmware deployment (more than one hardware vendors, eg. HP, EMC)
- EMC Storage configuration and performance troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of or background in Networking (e.g. IPv4/6, DHCP)
NICE TO HAVE’s
- Subversion configuration
- Git configuration
- Jenkins Administration
- Market-leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Program: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Fantastic location in the heart of Dublin
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialities in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
We enable companies to scale their business using the expertise that Ammeon provides.
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.