Job code 535- Permanent
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Python Developer will be part of a new Infrastructure & Deployment team supporting a well established large scale product with internal and external stakeholders. The team will provide great exposure to a fully Agile, efficiently functioning environment with support and opportunity to improve Python Development expertise across all levels of experience.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of a CI/CD environment and the ability to produce good quality, clean, logical code and how this will work with containers and containerised technologies.
- 2-5 years commercial software development experience coding in Python
- Passionate about writing clean, logical, well-tested code
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Solid knowledge and experience working with Openstack
- Advanced RHEL administration and troubleshooting
- Git/ Gerrit configuration
- Jenkins administration (CI/CD knowledge is an advantage)
- Market-leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Program: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Fantastic location in the heart of Dublin
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammeon is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialities in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
We enable companies to scale their business using the expertise that Ammeon provides.
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.