IDA Ireland has extended its deadline for the Lean Business Continuity Voucher offer. Ammeon has been an approved provider of this government grant since April 2020.
The Lean Business Continuity Voucher is available to eligible IDA companies to access up to 33 days or €29,700 in training or advisory services support related to the continued operation of their businesses during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
There are two new main areas eligible for training and consultancy:
- Redefine strategy resulting from reduced demand for current products and services;
- Develop a rapid understanding of market requirements post-crisis and generate new business where the existing business has been diminished by COVID19.
In 2020 Ammeon Solutions used this voucher to help our clients with:
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management;
- Establishing, Running and Managing Remote Working Teams;
- Providing Technical Consulting and Training to Help Companies Grow their Technical Competencies.